Thursday 22 March 2007

A little progress

Hooray, we managed to fit the wiper blade this morning although we haven't actually dared use the wipers yet. Fortunately we've been enjoying beautifully sunny (although very cold!) weather.
I'm now wondering what I have to do to finally get the faulty seats repaired. It's now over two weeks since I last contacted head office and the Stirling dealership have not phoned to arrange taking the car in for repair. I haven't heard anything more from head office either, despite Russell Stanley's promise to email me on 7 March.
I think I will have to write to the Managing Director of The Colt Company again. It seems to be the only way to get any response from them. It would appear that Mitsubishi are quite happy to sell you a car but are not in the least bit concerned about what happens after the sale. We were sold a duff car and it seems that Mitsubishi's attitude is that that is just our tough luck.

No comments: