Thursday 22 March 2007

A quiz for dealers

I am aware that my catalogue of complaint about Mitsubishi may be becoming a little tedious to the reader (it is to me and I am intimately involved!) so by way of light relief, here is a little quiz. Imagine you work for a Mitsubishi dealership. A customer buys a second-hand car from you but the next day phones to tell you of a fault in the car. Do you:
(a) tell them that is what they have to expect if they buy a second-hand car
(b) tell them you have more important things to think about than their car
(c) mess about for 6 months treating the symptoms but not repairing the fundamental fault
(d) apologise, bring the car in to the workshop and repair it.
If you answered (a), (b) or (c) I think I know where you could get a job. If you answered (d) I'd dearly love to hear from you, especially if you really do work for a Mitsubishi dealership.

No comments: